This is a lovely sweater to make and wear. It uses reverse stocking stitch and looks great in plain yarn or a multi coloured yarn as seen. The yarn used is a Chunky weight requiring a 6.5mm knitting needle.
XS - 28/30", S 32/34", M 36/38, L 40/42", XL 44/46"
Choose a Chunky yarn which has around 85m per 50g and needs 6.5mm knitting needles
XS - 7 balls, S - 8 balls, M - 8 balls, L - 9 balls, XL 10 balls
- If you are a Beginner and are ready to make a garment then try this.
- The pattern uses knit and purl stitches, decreasing stitches and picking up stitches around the neck.
- Uses knit and purl stitches
- There is decreasing at the arm hole and around the top of the sleeve
- Picking up stitches around the neck
- Mattress stitch instructions for sewing up