About the Granny Stitch Crochet Blanket Kit in Sirdar Jewelspun yarn
I absolutely love the colours of the Sirdar Jewelspun yarn. The great mix of pinks, green, orange, blue and all the shades in between creates an amazing granny stitch crochet blanket.
You can buy it in crochet kit form and choose from 16 amazingly vibrant Sirdar Jewelspun colourways. It's definitely a show stopper at yarn shows!
How do I make the Zig Zags?
If you're not sure, the zig zags are formed using the ‘granny’ stitch which is a group of 3 trebles. To create the zig zag or chevron effect you place 3 chains between 2 groups of trebles and by working a 3 treble cluster. The instructions in the crochet kit will explain it in more detail.
This kit comes in 2 sizes:
- Small with a finished size of approximately 110 x 145cm.
- Medium with a finished size of approximately 110cm x 193cm.
Buying this crochet blanket kit as a gift?
This Chevron Granny Stitch Blanket crochet kit is an ideal gift. If you are buying it as a GIFT please select the Gift packaging at the checkout. You can add a crochet hook to the kit by clicking through on the highlighted 7mm hook. All items are dispatched as the 'No Fuss' option unless otherwise selected.
Blanket crochet kit skill level
Crochet blanket kit contents
- Small size 3 x 200g Sirdar Jewelspun aran weight yarn (100% acrylic)
- Medium size 4 x 200g Sirdar Jewelspun aran weight yarn (100% acrylic)
- Printed colour instructions
Tools you will need for your crochet blanket project
- My sample was made using a 7mm hook. if you are a looser crocheter I'd recommend a 6mm hook
- Sewing needle for the ends
- Yarn snips or scissors