Create yourself a stunning garter stitch domino blanket in Sirdar Jewelspun with this knitting kit from Knit One Kits.
The blanket in this knitting kit uses a technique known as modular or domino knitting.
Every square is knitted onto an adjoining square so you have no sewing together. You’ll be an expert at picking up by the end of this knitting kit project. The clear, full colour printed instructions show how to do this step by step.
Beautiful Sirdar Jewelspun colourways
What's even better about this blanket is the Sirdar Jewelspun yarn changes colour for you. So no swapping colours and sewing in ends.
Available in 2 sizes
- Small: approximate finished size 82cm x 102cm
- Medium: approximate finished size 98cm x 115cm
Knit One Kits top tip
- If you're not too sure about picking up stitches make a few squares in scrap yarn and practice first.
- Intermediate or confident beginner
Blanket knitting kit content
- Small: 2 x 200g (approximately 500m/546yds) balls Sirdar Jewelspun aran weight yarn
- Medium: 3 x 200g (approximately 500m/546yds) balls Sirdar Jewelspun aran weight yarn
- Printed full colour instructions